THE W GALLERY, LLC
TERMS OF SALE POLICY
- General Terms
- Company only sells and ships products to end user customers. You may not purchase for resale.
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order, to limit the provision and quantity of any product to any person, entity or geographic area, to terminate your account and/or to require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order.
- Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of a sale, to change the products offered by the Company and/or to change the prices for any products, at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Company reserves the right to cancel your order if there is a typographical error concerning the pricing or availability of the product ordered, without any liability or obligation to you or any third party.
- Your order cannot be changed, modified, or canceled once your order is in processing.
- Company will send you an order confirmation via email, which will include the price of the product(s) and the estimated shipping charges. Your final invoice will be adjusted to reflect actual shipping costs.
- All sales are governed by Ohio law and therefore, applicable sales tax will be added to all orders placed by customers residing in Ohio.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities/purchases occurring under your account or password on the Site.
- Payment Methods. You can pay for your purchase by American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, debit card or bank wire transfer, with a billing address within the United States and most United States territories. Company requires the credit/debit card security code for all orders to protect against unauthorized use and fraud. Company does not begin payment processing until it receives all of the required information and full payment or a full authorization in the case of a credit card. Company will begin payment processing for orders placed outside of business hours on the next business day. Please allow one business day after Company receives payment, for order processing. If you wish to pay by cashier's check or money order, you must place your order by phone at (216) 352-3249. The cashier's check or money order must be payable to The W Gallery, LLC and mailed to 530 Euclid Avenue #41, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, along with your order confirmation. Company must receive your payment within ten (10) calendar days or your order will be cancelled.
- Domestic Shipping. The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, processing time and payment and does not include transit time. Rates, restrictions and shipping cost will be determined when you place your order. Most items are shipped via Priority Mail Express through the USPS are delivered within 1-2 days of shipping. Delivery of your order is beyond Company’s control once it leaves our facility and therefore, Company does not assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify. Risk of loss and title for all products will pass to you upon our deposit of the product to the shipping carrier.
- Shipping Damages. If your purchase arrives damaged or any items are missing, you must contact the Company at (216)352-3249 immediately or within 24 hours of receipt of your order in order to obtain a refund or replacement, at the Company’s sole discretion and as your sole remedy. If we request that you return the damaged merchandise to us, we will reimburse you for the shipping expense. We will not reimburse you for overnight, express or other special services used at your discretion.
- Return Policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, then you can return the item(s) for a refund or replacement, so long as the item(s) have not been worn, resized, modified, adjusted, damaged or altered in any way AND you follow these return procedures:
- Contact the Company by phone (216) 352-3249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within fifteen (15) calendar days after you receive the item(s) to advise us whether you want a refund or replacement and to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee and you will be advised of the same when the RMA is issued to you.
- Securely package the return item(s) in the original shipping box and include all original packaging, accessories, product documentation and collateral material. Include the RMA number inside the package, but for security reasons, do not write anything about the content of the package anywhere on the outside of the package.
- Insure the return package for the retail value of the item(s) you are returning. You will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to the product during return shipping. Return shipping and insurance fees (including special handling, overnight, express or any other related costs) are not refundable. Please do not ship your return C.O.D. – it will not be accepted.
- The return package must be shipped within ten (10) calendar days of you receiving the RMA from the Company.
- If you fail to follow the foregoing procedures and/or the returned item(s) show signs of wear or have been resized, modified, adjusted, damaged or altered in any way, then you will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Receiving Your Refund. All refunds will be based on your original method of payment. Original and return shipping and insurance fees are not refundable. Please allow approximately 3 weeks from the date Company received the return for your account to be credited. Actual refund times will vary depending on your payment method and location. Credit and debit card purchases will be refunded against the credit card or account used on the original purchase and wire transfers will be posted against the original account it originated from. You may wish to contact your credit card company or bank on posting guidelines as they can vary.
- International Orders and Returns. In the case of an international purchase/shipment and/or return, please contact the Company to determine if it is possible and to obtain the applicable shipping and handling charges and other applicable taxes and fees.
- Policy Changes. Company reserves the right to change this TSP at any time, for any reason and therefore, you should check the Site frequently to see any recent changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current TSP applies to all orders made on this Site.
- Questions, Assistance and Business Hours. For questions, assistance or order status, please contact Company by phone at (216) 352-3249 during business hours (Mondays through Fridays 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or by email at email@example.com.
This Terms of Sale Policy was last revised and posted on the Site on November 9, 2015 to be effective from and after November 9, 2015.
© 2015, The W Gallery, LLC 530 Euclid Avenue #41, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 (216) 352-3249